The Executive Board has the duty to secure the execution of C.A.’s General Assembly decisions and to work according to the provisions of the hereby statute and to its own internal operation rules.
The Executive Board is set up of four members from each organization member of C.A, but no more than 21 persons elected C.A.‘s General Assembly.
The members of the Executive Board elect among them:
- a President and a Vice-President (from each organization member of C.A);
- a General Secretary from the same organization as the President and one Secretary from each organization member of C.A.
The Executive Board is statutory in the presence of at least 1/3 of its members and meets regularly one per quarter or as many times is necessary.
The main competences of the Executive Board are as follows:
- reports to the C.A.’s General Assembly about the activity done in a year, exerts the financial report (incomes and expenses) for the previous, the project for incomes and expenses and the project for C.A.’s programs for the following year;
- concludes legal documents in the name of C.A;
- approves the organization chart, personnel politics, organization sheets, payments of the employees;
- empowers the president and the general secretary of the Executive Board to exert the attributes from ;
- confirms the requests of becoming a C.A.’s member or its upholder and propose to whom will be given the honor title as a member;
- proposes for approval or approves programs of investments and reports to the General Assembly over the situation of the projects/programs of investments within C.A;
- approves the internal operation rules;
- guides the activity of every organization, member of C.A;
- approves the C.A. affiliation to others regional, national and international organizations takes the decision for confirmation to the first meeting after the General Assembly;
- approves the written reports presented by the President of the C.A. or by its substitutes members.
The total number of the Executive Board members, elected by C.A. member organisations for the period of time 2008-2011, is 19(nineteen), as follows:
1. Bulgaria, “Tsentrulu di Limba shi Cultura Armânã”
- Doc/dct.Mihaj Hristov
- Nikolla Kostov
- Nikollaj Kjurkciev
- dc.Tasho Tikov
2. Romania, “Comunitatea Armânjilor ditu Rumânie”
- Steryiu Samara
- Mita Rida
- Oani Nicolae
- Dr. Mariana Bara
3. R.of Macedonia, “Liga Armânjilor ditu Makidunie”
- Vanghel Dunevski
- Nako Nikolovski
- Tashko Stojan
- Mita Papuli
4. Albania, ”Sutsata MANDRA”
- Arben Lena
- Apostol Hali
- Koco Lena
- Nikolla Tona
5. France, “Sutsata Armânjilor ditu Frântsie”, A.F.A.
- Iancu Perifan
- Niculaki Caracota
- Yiani Mantsu
For the interimar period 2005-2008, the Executive Board elected Dr. Mariana Bara as President C.A and Mita Rida as General Secretary of C.A.
At the General Assembly of C.A, 25-26 October 2008, the Executive Board elected Yiani Mantsu as President C.A and Niculaki Caracota as General Secretary for the next period of three years, 2008-2011.